FrameMaker for DataFax Case Report Form Development
This course teaches the fundamentals of using FrameMaker for creating case report forms. This differs from other FrameMaker training courses in that it focuses on features specific to designing forms for use in clinical trials. Attendees will be taught proven approaches for improving the efficiency and overall design of DataFax case report forms.
This course is intended for clinical trials professionals responsible for the design and production of case report forms. Attendees are encouraged to be familiar with the basis use of FrameMaker before attending the course.
The course covers:
- FrameMaker and document basics
- Using body, master, and references pages
- CRF design requirements for DataFax
- CDASH standards and their application
- Graphics and text lines
- The use of text frames, anchored frames and variables to simplify form changes
- Efficient use of character and paragraph tags
- FrameMaker Book Files to manage large study CRFs
- The use of conditional text to customize CRFs
- Creating CRF templates and libraries
There is a brief written test at the end of the course.
How Can We Help You?
DF/Net Research, Inc.
140 Lakeside Avenue, Suite 310
Seattle, WA 98122 USA