Reports to: Data Analytics Team Lead
Department: Data Analytics
FLSA Status: Exempt
DF/Net Research, Inc. is a contract research organization providing clinical data management, statistical support, programming, and medical coding to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, academic and non-profit institutions worldwide. In collaboration with our Canadian office, DF/Net Software, the company uses, sells, supports and develops the DFdiscover data management system. DF/Net manages the clinical data and provides data analytics services for several of the world’s top research organizations, making a difference in global public health today. Our areas of work include HIV, leishmaniasis, hookworm, TB, malaria, Ebola, oncology, ophthalmology, and other areas of health care.
Responsible for providing direct support for Biostatisticians, Statistical Programmers and Data Managers. Responsible for supporting the analysis of data gathered during the completion of clinical trials.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support all related statistics activities in clinical trials.
- Provide statistical support services to clients.
- Collaborate with investigators to identify problems and provide statistical consultation including design of experiments or surveys, analysis of data, interpretation of results and preparation of reports.
- Provide instruction to other Biostatisticians or Statistical Programmers creating ADaM datasets as well as tables, figures, and listings.
- Generate, document, and maintain clinical datasets and reports.
- Assist with client data organization and management.
- Perform statistical computations.
- Provide graphical and tabular representations.
- Develop, maintain and modify statistical programs.
- Analyze/evaluate data and make appropriate decisions/recommendations.
- Provide input to general departmental processes and procedures; take part in or leads process initiatives as required by team lead.
- Prepare and maintain data analytical files.
- Communicate technical information to non-statisticians.
- Maintain project related responsibility.
- Maintain a consistent work schedule in accordance with departmental and company expectations.
- Comply with industry regulatory requirements and standards and DF/Net Research Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Master’s degree in a Biostatistics or Statistics field.
- Experience with SAS programming.
- Familiarity with general linear models, survival analysis, and categorical data analysis.
- Base SAS Certification.
- Exposure to clinical research environment.
- Knowledge of and experience in programming for scientific research.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases.
- Knowledge of CDISC standards in the development of SDTM and ADaM datasets
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize work assignments.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate programming issues with non-technical staff.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to establish and maintain productive work relationships.
- Ability to work independently, with some supervision.
- Flexibility to learn about and adapt to changes in statistical practices as they evolve industry wide.
- Sitting for prolonged periods of time.
- Repetitious computer usage.
- Regular office environment.
- Occasional travel, including international, based on projects assigned.
The company does not sponsor temporary visas (e.g. H1B, F1, EAD, OPT, etc.). Candidates are required to have unrestricted legal authorization to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship now or in the future. (e.g. US Citizen, US permanent resident, etc.).
If you are interested in this position and feel that you are qualified to perform indicated duties, please send your resume and cover letterto firstname.lastname@example.org.