Clinical Data Manager
Department: Data Management / Software Development
This is a remote role open to candidates eligible to work in Canada.
DF/Net Research provides data management, biostatistics, and software development services for industry, non-profit, and academic organizations worldwide. Since 2004, DF/Net’s people, products, and services have helped our global clients with over 100 Phase I through Phase IV clinical trials.
DF/Net is looking for a Clinical Data Manager to support our growing team. This individual will utilize their knowledge of health care to take on clinical data management responsibilities while participating in software and infrastructure development. This role was created for a Clinical Data Manager who has a strong willingness to learn and curiosity about how Clinical Data Management Systems function.
- Communicate and collaborate with study sponsor, study team, and other parties.
- Translate protocol requirements into data collection instruments and data management plans.
- Train and mentor Clinical Data Coordinators.
- Develop and provide written and oral presentations as needed.
- Develop Case Report Forms (eCRFs/CRFs) and completion instructions.
- Develop study specific Data Management Plans and maintain study documentation.
- Define, develop, and test databases and edit checks.
- Manage study activities, including database access, data collection, tracking, and cleaning, and study closeout.
- Perform additional study and project activities, as needed.
- Provide support for software clients.
- Develop software training materials and conduct training for clients.
- Perform software testing.
- Maintain a consistent work schedule in accordance with departmental and company expectations.
- Comply with industry regulatory requirements and standards and DF/Net Research and DF/Net Software Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Bachelor's degree in Public health, Health Sciences, or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience with clinical research and/or database management.
- Knowledge of clinical trial activities, Good Clinical Practice (GCP), and Good Clinical Data Management Practices.
- Flexibility to work in changing research environment.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate in a virtual team environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Electronic Data Capture (EDC).
- Experience with international clinical trials.
- Familiarity with CDISC standards.
- Experience with DF/Net’s proprietary software and/or other clinical data management software.
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.