5.1.0 - minor release - 2019/02/11
The 5.1.0 minor release includes:
- Server-side RPM for Linux servers
- MSI Installers for Windows clients
- PKG installers for macOS clients
- ATK for acceptance testing
- Documentation in PDF, single-page and multi-page HTML
The Release Notes summarize the key features of DFdiscover 2018 Version 5.1.0, and include upgrade notes and known issues.
Version 5.1.0, 5.0.1 and 5.0.0 client tools are all compatible with a DFdiscover 2018 Version 5.1.0 server. The newest features however are present only in the Version 5.1.0 client tools.
Linux Server Download
Includes a full copy of the software for Novell openSUSE version 13.2 and newer, Leap 42.1 and newer, SUSE Tumbleweed
and Redhat Enterprise Linux up to version 7.2 and newer.
Windows Client Downloads
The Windows client tools are compatible with Windows 10.
macOS Client Downloads
The macOS client tools are compatible with macOS 10.12 (Sierra) and newer. Note: On macOS 10.14 (Mojave), "dark mode" is not supported.
ATK - Acceptance Test Kit
The ATK study RPM is installed by the administrator on the DFdiscover server. The ATK manual in PDF and HTML format is available from the Documentation tab.
Errors, omissions and improvements to the documentation are applied regularly. Please check back for updated documentation.
Last Update: 2019/02/11
5.1.1 - patch release - 2019/02/28
- Download the tar image for the patch to /tmp. Then as super-user:
- # cd /opt/dfdiscover
- # tar xf /tmp/dfdiscover-sp511.tar
- # /opt/dfdiscover/SETPERMS
The patch can be installed on a live system. There is no requirement to restart the DFdiscover server.
DFws API Resources
The DFws API is available for customer application implementation.
Use of DFws requires:
- a DFdiscover server that has the DFWS feature enabled in the license,
- a unique set of DFWS credentials,
- an optional DFws server.
Please contact the software support team for assistance.
dfws-5.1-0.x86_64.rpm (59 MB) DFws Server RPM
|Single page HTML||Chunked HTML|
|DFws API User Guide|