DFcollect is a mobile, tablet-based data collection and data review solution for the DFdiscover software suite. It allows DFdiscover study data to be collected with tablets, either online or offline. Online data is available instantly in the central study database; offline data is available centrally as soon as online synchronization is initiated. It shares the same study data and data definition with the DFexplore desktop application and the DFweb browser solution, allowing each to be used simultaneously in differing environments.
DFcollect features include:
- Support for all DFdiscover data types: numeric, text, choice, check, visual analog scale, time and date (including partial dates) data types
- Available for all DFdiscover study definitions
- Fast/Accurate Data Entry and Review
- Online Study Help
- Document Upload and Review
- Query Creation, Review and Resolution
- Edit checks for real-time application of simple and complex study constraints
- Secure Communication over TLS with AES encryption
- Fine-grained Permissions
- No Custom Setup
- Available on Google Play and the App Store
- Works with all tablets that support Android 5.0 and newer, or iOS 11.0 and newer
DFcollect is an application built to demonstrate the power and flexibility of the DFdiscover API. It is provided to all licensed clients on an as-is basis. DFcollect may or may not be an appropriate tool for a specific clinical trial. Please consult with the clinical trial team to determine whether it meets study requirements and its use is permitted. DFcollect, for example, does not (yet) support electronic signatures, lookup tables or some edit check functions. For such trials, DFexplore is the correct tool.