We are beyond excited to announce the release of DFdiscover 2023 Version 5.6.0! This release comes packed with a host of exciting new features, including a revamped DFweb experience and significant enhancements to DFcollect, DFexplore, and DFsetup. We can’t wait for you to experience DFdiscover 2023 firsthand.
New in DFweb
- Enhance your eCRF design with tables, instructions, and HTML formatting
- Preview eCRFs directly in DFsetup
- Review the audit trail faster than ever with new simplified page history
- Create subject packages with new history of changes in DFexplore
- Run faster batch edit checks in DFexplore
- Control access to DFcollect, DFengage, DFsources, DFweb at the role level
- Create new single-subject users in bulk for ePRO in DFadmin
- Easily remove test-only site data from exports
- Use the new edit check function dfuserinfo to reference the user’s full name and email address
The public DFweb instance at dfweb.dfdiscover.com will be updated on March 11, 2023.
New in DFcollect
- Subject binder now highlights overdue visits and missing pages, making it easy to stay on top of your data collection progress
- New options to set/unset a CRF as missed, if allowed by user role permissions, ensuring no important data goes unrecorded
- View password option on the login screen to avoid unnecessary account lockouts
- Improved offline support for lookup tables, providing more flexible data entry options
- Performance and stability improvements that deliver a smoother, more seamless user experience
DFcollect Version 5.6.0 will be available soon in the Google Play and Apple App Stores. If you already have DFcollect installed and have auto-updates enabled, you will receive this update automatically. Otherwise, you can update manually. To learn more, we encourage you to read the DFcollect Release Notes.
New in DFdiscover 2023 Version 5.6.0
- New PDF creation options in DFexplore and DFsetup for enhanced annotated and blank CRFs
- Improved data review experience in DFexplore with query creation details and a quick access to the audit trail with a new History button
- Updated custom listing and data export options in DFexplore and DFexport, plus new report output formats in DFreport
- Split screen programming in DFsetup’s Edit Checks dialog
- Enhanced support for CDISC standards with a new “sub label” option in DFsetup
- Server and API updates to support new API client tool features
Upgrade your DFdiscover experience with DFdiscover 2023 Version 5.6.0 at no cost. To learn more, we encourage you to read the DFweb Release Notes and the DFdiscover 2023 Release Notes for server, API, and desktop and client tools.
Questions about upgrading? Ready for a DFweb or DFcollect test account? Please contact your DFnet account manager or the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.