[eBook] Clinical Data Management Solutions: Digital Source, Paper Source, or a Hybrid Approach?
A guide to understanding what solution is right for you
Many people had thought data collection for clinical trials would be completely digital by now, but that’s just not the case. In fact, most trials still rely on some form of paper source data collection or include sites with limited connectivity. So, if your studies still include paper data collection, don’t worry. You are in good company.
In this eBook, we take a look at:
- How COVID-19 has accelerated the use of digital elements in clinical trials
- The role of paper data collection in achieving quality data
- Industry guidance and best practices for digital and hybrid clinical trials
- The paper-based approach to clinical data collection
- The digital approach to clinical data collection
- The hybrid approach to clinical data collection