DFweb Build History
DFweb is actively developed and maintained. Improvements, new features and bug fixes may be released on a schedule that is independent of DFdiscover major or minor releases. There is nothing to install to take advantage of the newest features.
2023/03/11 - DFweb Version 5.6.0
DFweb has a fresh new look and many new features and improvements:
- Simplified login process: no need to enter the server name
- Streamlined study selection: switch easily between studies using the new selection dialog
- Subject statistics: get an overview of subject data quality
- New Reports page: view DFdiscover reports and tabular listings, making it easier to review and understand your data
- Improved subject binder: overdue visit queries, missing page queries, and missed records now appear in the binder
- Added support for CRF background types (to support translations and more) and pre-defined auto logout time
- New user profile and settings pages: review and update your personal details and study settings
- Several performance and stability improvements and fixes
See the DFweb 5.6.0 Release Notes for full details.
2022/10/03 - DFweb Version 5.5.1
The following bugs have been fixed:
- DFweb crash when opening a task URL for a study you don’t have access to
- DFweb doesn’t show network connection errors in Change Password dialog
- DFweb preserves existing system configurations during upgrades
2022/09/01 - DFweb Version 5.5.0
- Streamline your workflow using the tasks and queries views.
- DFweb supports save levels and working modes to better support workflows.
- Users can reset forgotten passwords.
- DFweb now allows users to view the page history for each CRF.
- Field instructions allow eCRF plates to have more explanatory text.
- The speed of opening studies and of some edit checks has been improved.
- Various bug fixes and improvements.
2022/01/24 - DFweb Version 5.4.6
- DFweb can now infer and preserve an incomplete record status in the cases where dfillegal() edit checks override standard legal value definitions.
- DFweb now supports saving records with e-signatures.
- A bug has been fixed for API clients that malformed new passwords, of greater than 12 characters in length, when changed using DFweb.
2021/10/13 - DFweb Version 5.4.3
- Fixed bugs in execution of several edit checks
- Single column lookup tables are now handled correctly even without a header record
- Units are no longer added to query reported values, aligning behavior with DFexplore
- The appearance of the Save button correctly resets after changing records
- Fields marked illegal using the dfillegal() function retain their illegal status after saving
2021/06/04 - DFweb Version 5.4.1
- Fixed a bug in using DFweb Version 5.4.0 with pre-5.4.0 DFdiscover studies that were missing basic lookup tables
2021/05/19 - DFweb Version 5.4.0
- Lookup tables are now available in DFweb edit checks, as well as query and reason tables
- A new setting allows the user to delay fetching documents so page load is faster
- Unset radio and check fields with the delete or backspace keys
- Various bug fixes
2020/08/06 - DFweb Version 5.3.1
- Bug fix for required and empty field outlines (red) that are not being displayed for new records on CRF plates having backgrounds
- Bug fix for looping logout interaction in Firefox
- While DF_open_patient_binder() edit checks are running, bug fixes to ensure these two interactions cannot cause unexpected exits:
- the user clicks on another visit or a plate in another visit
- the user presses tab
- Support for new subject alisases
- Two-factor authentication has been added to DFweb’s login
- Field background colours can now include transparency
- DFNEED_RESET can now be used with dfneed edit checks
- DFweb has been completely updated to Angular 8, giving better load and interaction speeds, and paving the way for more amazing updates
2019/11/20 - DFweb Version 5.2.0
- Advanced choice field layout for eCRFs – DFweb shows choice fields as dropdowns or radio buttons according to the study setup
- Paper CRFs added to accommodate more flexible and advanced CRF layouts.
- Full edit checks functionality except dfpref(), dfprefinfo(), dflookup(), dftask(), dfaddmpqc(), dfdelmpqc(), dflostcode(), and dflosttext()
- Resume previous session
- Improved handling of tablet-sized screens
- Fix dfstay() unexpected termination when used in field exit edit checks